- We build your dataroom (monthly retainer) to be ready for due diligence
- We connect you to interested investors (success fee).
As we are currently in the process of establishing our first fund (€25m dedicated to climate-focused initiatives), we work with companies during their ongoing fundraising rounds. This allows us to potentially provide follow-on investments once our fund becomes active.
Operating at the intersection of venture capitalists, investors, and founders seeking their next funding round, our aim is to accelerate the process of making your company investment-ready and minimise the time investors spend evaluating your business.
We acknowledge that securing investment requires dedicated effort from your key employees, often becoming a full-time commitment. We make this process easier.
To take some of that work off your hands and streamline the process for you to be connected to the right kind of investors.
To prepare your business for due diligence & investment. And to facilitate connections with suitable and interested investors.
To achieve this, we need to thoroughly understand your business's DNA, including stakeholders, product, and market. This understanding ensures a solid foundation and enables us to assist you in identifying the appropriate investor and investment opportunities.
What you can expect
- Building the dataroom and preparing all the docs needed for the raise. We will build whatever you don’t have (see the list of docs below).
- Investor outreach, based on the round’s needs we will connect with investors from within our network and/or find more suitable ones. We connect the interested investors to you.
🗃 We build your dataroom
Our core service is to build your dataroom so that all your key documents are ready for when your potential investors conduct their due diligence. The documents include; incorporation, legal agreements, contracts, IP or patents, finances, HR documents, cap table, product planning and strategic plans and an investment memo.
The services for this allow us to create all the documents and range from co-creating a long-term plan with the founders, to creating financial models and doing an evaluation, to preparing for investor meetings and term sheets.
Documents that we create:
- Financial model: we take your finances in whichever condition they are currently in and build a VC- friendly financial model
- Valuation: based on the financial model and a third-party valuation platform, we determine an accurate valuation that you can defend confidently
- Cap Table: breakdown of people and ownership
- GTM strategy: a breakdown of your sales plan and how you will reach the projected revenue targets
- Key metrics: depending on your business model, the finances and the GTM strategy, we create a summary of the key metrics that form the key indicators of your businesses financial lifeline
- Additional docs: impact thesis, market analysis, investment trends.
Here is the full detailed breakdown of dataroom activities
Here is a link to our dataroom checklist:
🤝 We do investor outreach (3-7% success fee)
Once we have a deeper understanding of the business and investment needs and we have prepared the outreach docs (investment memo) we can start scouting and connecting with potential investors. We do additional research for VCs to make sure that we find once that match your investment requirements and that your company is a fit for their portfolio and investment stage.
We have an existing network of investors (continuously growing) that is made up of:
- Family offices
- Angel investors
- Angel investor networks/syndicates/ groups
- Venture Philanthropy
- VC funds
- Impact funds
- Corporate VC
The outreach process
We compile a list of investors on Airtable, it will include any investors that you have been in contact with to avoid cross over. On the Airtable you are able to see the status of the outreach, who has been contacted and their response. We communicate to investors and share your investment memo. We hand the interested investors over to you to ‘close the deal’. Once there is a commitment from an investor, we support you through the transaction process.
- We create an investment memo
- We conduct research to find suitable potential VC
- We make the initial contact and do a video call/meeting to present your company
- When there is interest, we connect you to the VC and setup a call
- We support you through the investment process to make sure you have the capacity and knowledge to complete the investment process. This includes support with the term sheet negotiations. Please note that we are not lawyers and are supporting you to get the best investment deal possible.
‘’Stuart was immediately able to put his finger on the weak spot in our story, and asked many of the questions that were asked by the investors as well. This was particularly important to us, as other consultants we worked with were more geared more towards supporting earlier stage companies and therefore less experienced with how the investors respond to companies at a more mature stage.’’ Co-Founder, Xeltis
Raise with us
If you have are in the process or looking to raise investment over the next 3-9 months, we would love to know more about your investment needs.
Companies we have worked with
- 🇮🇱 Israeli fertility-tech company that uses AI to detect the strongest sperm
- 🇬🇧 UK’s first purpose built eco-crematorium
- 🇳🇬 Nigerian health-tech company that provides doctors with a voice-powered platform for note taking
- 🇨🇭 Swiss medtech company that uses imagery and sensory for early detection of Alzheimers
- 🇬🇧 UK climate tech platform that trains and funds teams in the Global South to do abatement work
- 🇩🇪 German company that manufactures household biowaste units that turn organic waste into cooking gas
- 🇱🇹 Lithuanian sold cosmetics brands
- 🇮🇱 Israeli climate company that does Direct Air Capture
We dont get involved in any agreements that you have prior to us signing an agreement, we only take a success fee on the investment we bring in. If you manage to raise investment on your own strengths, more power to you!!
As a rough guide, it works as follows: - 5% for the first €1m - 4% for €2m - 3% for €3m - 2-3% for €4m to 5m We will provide you with a table and the breakdown
To date our main condition was impact: as long as you can anchor the activities and outcomes of you revenue generating activities can be anchored onto 1 of the 17 SGD, we can show impact. Some verticals are inherently impact verticals like agri, healthtech, edtech, climate tech.
We were pretty open to vertical and more about the business and team, as we are getting ready to have our own fund, we are starting to focus more on decarbonization, climate tech and waste.
Any of the following: - pure profit: no real measurable impact, we generally avoid - block chain, crypto, NFTs, DeFI - bio/medtech that requires clinical trials and really long runways - no sales traction: you need to have demonstrated that someone is willing to pay for your service/products
We have a mix of VC, angels, family offices, CVC across various verticals. We generally know what their appetite is and where they are in their investment cycle.
No, we partner with platforms that help with legal doc creations and registrations. We have templates for most docs needed.
We offer a 10% discount on the monthly retainer for an upfront payment. We offer the retainer to ease the cashflow of potential clients.