MBA (IE Business School) and qualified accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants, Nigeria). Has 10+ years experience working in the finance sector for KPMG, General Electric and McDonalds. Experience in working with executives to support their Financial and strategic decision-making in Europe, the Middle East and Africa regions.
Experience as a Payroll & Benefits Leader (Western & Eastern Africa fro General Electric
- Coordinated with HR teams to manage employee data, implement employee policies, leave administration procedures, on boarding and off boarding of employees.
- Coordinated with the Immigration teams to manage employee mobility with Inbound and outbound employees for tax and regulatory compliance purposes.
- Project managed the transition to a new Payroll vendor for about 1 year because previous vendor did not meet up with Key Performance Indicators.
- In charge of monthly reports, ensuring they were in line with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Partnered with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Finance teams, Auditors, Payroll vendors and Government agencies) to ensure Company processes were adhered to.
- Assisted Regional Finance Managers with preparation of monthly budgets.