Hospitals using EMR systems replace bulky paper records which enables remote consultations (telehealth). This reduces errors and improve care quality and unlocks productivity gains for clinicians
Intron’s Electronic Telecare Service replaces all that inefficiency with real-time service. Patients can now get a study done and reported in under 10mins. Similar to using WhatsApp or Facebook, a receptionist uploads a study and pays electronically, the Specialist reviews instantly and sends the report in real-time.
There are 3 main products within the EMR service that Intron offers to hospitals.
- Telecare: platform that doctors use to manage patient consultations
- Dscovry: digitisation of historic medical records.
- ZeroClinic: for rural or under-resourced hospitals, hardware is provided to manage the EMR and ensure zero downtime.
Benefits of using EMR
- EMR reduces drug prescription errors: patient history & drug safety data are easily accessed
- Doctors & pharmacists can quickly detect and resolve drug therapy problems from database
- EMR handles drug stock & expiry problems: the right meds are readily available for patient use
- EMR automates drug order & refill, drug tracking & follow-up.