Climate Tech VC & Family Offices
We are dedicated to supporting climate tech startups to grow. We part with European and African VC funds and family offices by becoming venture scouts.
We understand the importance of de-risking early stage investments and do an embedded due diligence process by spending up to 3 months in each startup before investing
We provide value to our co-investor partners in the following ways:
- Vetted and curated deal flow: All startups that go through the Fundie Venture Studio undergo a thorough vetting and preparation process. We ensure that they meet specific criteria, reducing the risks associated with early-stage investments.
- Risk mitigation: We carefully identify and address any red flags or potential risks associated with a startup. By doing this upfront, we decrease the risk for you and other co-investors.
- Diligence support: We assist founders in preparing their data room to meet the highest standards. Our aim is to provide you with a secure deal, saving you time and resources during the due diligence process.
- Pre-investment confidence: With Fundie Ventures' involvement, you can have greater confidence in your investment decisions. We have already taken steps to mitigate risks before you and your co-investors commit capital.
For Organizations Managing a Cohort of Climate Tech Startups
We partner with organisations managing a cohort of climate tech startups to increase their value-offering to the startups. Some of these partners include:
- climate tech accelerators and venture builders
- corporate team running climate tech competitions
We create value for partner organizations
Scouting and evaluation: We source and filter startups based on your application requirements to find a good fit for your programme. Once applications are received, we provide support in evaluating the shortlisted applications to help you select the final cohort.
Raise ready workshops: We offer on-site or online workshops for startups, guiding them on how to become "raise ready". We provide templates and documentation to help them start building a data room.
Cohort specific support: We customize our support to meet the specific needs of your cohort. This includes providing assistance with growth strategies, investment readiness, impact thesis, building financial models and valuations, as well as understanding and calculating carbon credits.
For demo day judging, we participate as part of the judging panel and also use this opportunity to identify potential investments for our climate angel network of co-investor partners.
Fundie Ventures has a solid network of investors, mentors, and experts in the climate tech space. We connect your startups with the right people and resources to enhance their growth.